The KCB Foundation Scholarships offers secondary education sponsorship for students who are bright but needy. The program provides a full sponsorship to the students for the 4 years of secondary education and targets more than 1000 beneficiaries every year.
In order to qualify for the KCB foundation scholarship, the applicant must come from a needy home and must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination. One must also have a calling latter to a national or county/ex-county secondary school.
2018 KCB KCB Foundation Scholarships
Benefits of the KCB Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship covers the following;
- Full school and tuition fees for four years.
- Personal effects such as books and other learning materials as well as assistive technology for students with a disability.
- Quarterly one-on-one mentor-ship sessions with KCB branch staff and an annual holiday mentor-ship program.
- Internship and employment opportunities during and after the university studies.
KCB Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarship program is only open to applicants who sat their KCPE exams this year (2017).
- One must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat his/her KCPE exam in a public primary school and have a calling letter a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
How to Apply
- Scholarship forms may be downloaded here or can also be obtained by visiting the nearest KCB Bank branches countrywide.
- Fill the form in full and attach all the necessary documents and then submit the form to the nearest KCB Bank branch in your county.
- Purpose to attend an interview on 16th December 2017 in the county where you did your KCPE exam.
- Kindly note that the application form is only available until 15th December 2017. For more details, visit the KCB branch nearest to you or the KCB website.