Fly540 Kenya is a low-cost air carrier operating two CRJ-100s, two CRJ-200s, and one Dash 8-100 on scheduled passenger flights throughout Kenya as well as Mogadishu, Comoros, Juba, and Zanzibar. You need to have a Visa or a Passport to travel outside Kenya.
Fly540 Kenya Online Booking.
How to book your Flight
- To book your flight Visit https://www.fly540.com.
- On the “Book A Flight” box located on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Enter your basic travel information and click on Continue button to move to the next step.
- Pass the security check
- Choose your preferred flight by selecting the radio buttons on the price and click next
- Select the number of luggage you have if any otherwise click next to move on to the payment section
- Enter your personal information in the field provided by ensuring that the details are correct and match with those of your official identification documents eg National Identity card.
- Remember to check the terms and condition radio button at the bottom of the page and click next to confirm your bookings.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you will be able to select the payment mode you want and complete you booking by making the payment
Fly540 Managing my Booking
You can view your flight details and make any adjustments if necessary by log into the system. Check your email for the login details and use surname and booking reference.
Changing or canceling a flight booking
Depending on the specific fare rules of the ticket, Fly540 Kenya is unable to refund for cancellations within the same day of making the original booking except when booked on the day of departure. Refunds include taxes and charges but exclude any credit card fee and cancellation fee
How to use Fly540 Check-In Online
Online check-in opens 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure of your flight and closes 2 hours before the scheduled departure time
- Under the Fly540 Manage My Booking section on the home page of the website, type the Passenger Surname and Booking Reference to log in.
- Click the “Allocate” button to choose your preferred seat from the pop-up window that appears showing the seat map the click ‘Close’ to close the pop-up.
- Check in by clicking the check in Button that appears on the right
- Click on the “Get boarding pass” button, which will have replaced the ‘Check-In’ button then print it and take it with you to the airport
Please take good note of timings displayed in the boarding pass about baggage drop and getting to the departure gate.
Fly540 Kenya Online Booking – Flight Cancellations
Flights Cancellations may occur due to uncontrollable circumstances, such as bad weather, terrorist and security alerts, strike actions and unexpected flight safety checks.
In such circumstances, your flight will be rescheduled as soon as possible or in worse cases, you may be offered a change in route or a reschedule to another date.
Fly540 Missed flights
Refunds are not offered in the event of passengers either missing their flight or being unable to fly due to change in personal circumstances.