The Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) is an initiative by the Kenyan government that is aimed at addressing all its Human Resource needs. The ghris payslip online download portal allows civil servants to view and download their payslips online.
The GHRIS online payslip registration portal is designed in-house by the Government and may be accessed by individual employees to view and update their profiles, and HR practitioners in MDAs. In addition to the above, the following organizations also use the system for various decision-making functions:
- Ministry of Finance – To establish statistics and Personnel Emolument (PE) budgeting
- The Public Service Commission – For selections and recruitment purposes
- Ministry of State for Public Service – For Human Resource management, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
GHRIS Payslip Online: How to View & Print Your Payslip
- To view and download your payslip online, access the ghris portal by clicking on this link.
- You may also read about Ghris online payslip registration if you are new to the system
- Click on the “Government Of Kenya Employee” menu option at the top of the page.
- In the field provided, enter your user identification number followed by the password you used when you created your account. (Passwords are case-sensitive).
- In case you forgot your password, click “Forget Your Password” tab and fill in the required form.
- Once have successfully logged in, click on “My Records’’ and from the drop-down menu select “My Payslip” option.
- On the next page, select the “Current Payslips” menu option to view the latest payslip available.
- To access payslips for previous months and years, select “Payslips” followed by the year and then the month.
- Select the year and month of the payslip you wish to view in the small window that pops up.
- Click view to load the selected payslip as shown below.
- To print your payslip, click on the print button.
To protect your online privacy, remember to log out of your account by either closing the browser window which will automatically log you out or by login out yourself by clicking the “Log Off’ button at the of the top of the page.
That is all about Ghris online payslip. Please share this post if you enjoyed reading and was helpful.