The GHRIS payslip online registration portal allows you to update your information, view and download your payslip. Government employees can now view and download their government payslip online from the ghris online payslip download website.
The Government Human Resource Information System is an initiative by the government aimed at addressing all its Human Resource (HR) needs.
TIP: to get the most out of the ghris portal, we recommend using Internet Explorer version 7 and above. Please send your inquiries to email@example.com.
Read also: How to check your CRB Status before applying for a loan
GHRIS Payslip Online Registration: www.ghris.coke Payslip Download Portal
The GHRIS payslip online registration portal is designed in-house by the Government Information Communication Technology Officers in collaboration with Human Resource Officers.
The System has already been integrated with other existing systems like IFMIS, G-Pay, IRMIS and IPPD. Users of GHRIS are Government MDAs, Employees, and the Public who will benefit from a centralized readily accessible, efficient and transparent system.
GHRIS Payslip Online Registration User Rights and Privileges
The GHRIS payslip online registration portal may be accessed by individual employees to view and update their profiles, and HR practitioners in MDAs. In addition, the following organizations also use the system for various decision-making functions:
- The Public Service Commission – recruitment and selection
- Ministry of Finance – establishment statistics and Personnel Emolument (PE) budgeting
- Ministry of State for Public Service – HR Management, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
How to start the GHRIS: www.ghris.coke payslip
The GHRIS payslip online registration portal is a system which requires users to have an internet connection either through a computer or a mobile phone. Use the following steps to access the system:
- Log into your preferred web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) or click here to login directly.
- The screen shown below will appear for you to identify yourself to the system.
- Enter your Personal Number and Password to log into the GHRIS.
GHRIS Payslip Online Download
To download your payslip, one needs to visits https://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx. For first time users, use the temporary password ‘welcome’. You are required to change this temporary password to your preferred secret password upon successful login.
Upon successful login, a screen appears for first-time users to change their temporary password.
- Enter your new secret password.
- Retype your new secret password for confirmation. and click on the Save button.
GHRIS Payslip Online Registration
Capturing & Updating Employee’s Personal Details
Upon the successful change of the password, you will be taken back to the login screen and use the following steps to capture and update your personal details:
Note: After you have finished editing one menu. click on the Save button to move on to the next item
- Click on the Basics Detail Tab and proceed to fill in all those dialogue boxes that have not been filled in by the HRM system.
- Apart from your KRA PIN and Birth Certificate Number, any details you do not have, fill in N/A.
- Click the Current duties Tab and fill in all the details, on the current duties dialog box, state your duties in paragraph form
- Provide all the Certificates you have, fill in your level of education, the examining body, duration, country of study, date enrolled, year of graduation and most importantly, your certificate number.
- Specify the jobs you did previously before you joined the service or got employed in the civil service.
- If none, proceed to enter details of your current employment.
- If you have ever been promoted, you should know that that is a detail that should fall under a separate record. Note: The system auto-orders the details you input, you can key them in any order.
Note: Provide correct information. Provision of wrong information may lead to prosecution.
GHRIS Payslip Online – How to download your Payslip
You must have an Updated profile before proceeding. Members of the Kenya Police Service can access and download their payslips from this Link
- Before login, please check your email for the verification.
- Click on the verification link from your email to be redirected back to the GHRIS homepage.
- Log in to GHRIS web portal with your USER ID and Password, the same you used for the registration form.
- After successful Login, you will see everything you need.
- In case you forget the password of your login system, click “Forget Your Password” and fill the required form.
How to log out on your GHRIS Payslip Online Registration Download Page
Click on the logout button to end your GHRIS web session to protect your privacy.