The HELB Second and subsequent TVET online loan application for the 2017-2018 academic year is currently open. The loan application period is from 22nd September to 31st October 2017.
Students are required to access the HELB application forms online on the HELB website and to submit the duly filled forms to the following HELB location centers:
HELB student center mezzanine one (M1)- Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi. Kakamega, Bungoma, Chuka, Nairobi GPO, Kisii, Migori, Meru, Nandi, Narok, Kilifi, Nyeri, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Kitale, Thika, Nandi, Embu, Kericho, Kitui, Garissa, Machakos, Turkana, Eldoret and finally Murang’a.
HELB Second and Subsequent TVET Online Application Procedure
Below is a step by step guide on how to apply for HELB online. The procedure of online application includes the documents that one needs to have to help him or her when applying for HELB for the first time and online application guide.
Although the procedure of HELB application is done online. One is required to download the HELB form for signing and submission to the nearest HELB offices Some of the documents that you should have when starting to apply for HELB include.
HELB Loan Application Requirements
- National ID card
- A Bank Account
- A KRA PIN – See How to apply for a KRA PIN
- Parents Details Photocopy of their National Identification Card
- KCSE AND KCPE RESULTS
- Email address
- Details of any three people who will be your guarantors that are already employed (You should have a copy of their ID)
HELB Second and Subsequent TVET Loan Application Procedure
- Access the HELB web portal on your browser
- Fill in the form provided by entering the correct information.
- Click on the sign-up button at the bottom to create your account
- Check your email account to verify the account created on HELB portal
- Log into your HELB account and click on the
- Click on the Tab Indicated create account to create your HELB account
- After logging into your account click on the “First-time and Subsequent TVET Online Application” link.
- Fill the form provided accurately. (You will be expected to provide personal information such as your education, university, parents, family expenses, guarantors, and Bank details). Next click “save” to save the information.
- On completion, access the homepage of your account to check and confirm the information you have provided.
- Still, on your homepage, click on the icon indicated “Print form” to print your HELB Form.
- Download and print two copies of your filled loan application form
- Have them signed and stamped by the relevant authority and guarantors (for first-time applicants only and by your dean at the University for subsequent applicants)
Click on this link for more details on how to apply for HELB loan.