To access the TSC online Payslip registration portal, one needs to be registered with Teachers Service Commission (TSC) as provided in Article 237, Section 23 of the TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION ACT No. 20 of 2012 of the Constitution of Kenya.
It is the commission’s mandate to register all qualified teachers before they can be allowed to teach in any public or private institution. Upon registration, a teacher is issued with a Certificate of Registration bearing a TSC number within 30 days of the registration period.
TSC Online Payslips Registration and Download Procedure
Teachers are required to access the TSC online system to Login or register for the TSC online payslip service. You only need to register once. Otherwise, use the same portal to log in and check your online payslip.
Click on the “Registration/Activate account” link shown above and proceed to fill in the form provided with the following details.
- TSC number.
- Your full Names as in National ID.
- ID number.
- KRA Tax PIN.
- Date of Birth.
- Designation code.
- Pay station code.
- Bank account number.
- Mobile number.
- Personal email address.
Create and confirm your new password, then a secret question and provide an answer to the secret question for easy fast account recovery just in case you forget your login password.
Note: Providing wrong information leads to immediate DE-REGISTRATION. If you happen to experience any challenges with the registration process on the TSC online system, send an email to TSC on email@example.com or call 0202892158/0202892058/0202892056/0202892155 within normal working hours for assistance.
TSC Portal: TSC Payslips Registration
Requirements for TSC Payslips Online Registration
All applicants are required to apply for online registration by following the user manual provided. Applicants are to scan and upload the following documents.
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, National ID card and a
passport size photo.
- Entry and work permits for non-Kenyans.
- Deposit Ksh 550 through Direct Banking or Simple Banking(a non-refundable registration fee of Ksh 500 and Ksh 50 for Bank Commission
Charged to TSC).
For Simple Banking You can use the Mpesa user guide provided at the portal. The Bank Account details required for TSC registration are as follows
National Bank of Kenya
Harambee Avenue Branch, Nairobi
Account Name: Teachers Service Commission
Teachers Registration Fees Number: 01001000905001
For Mpesa use the Business Number – 547700
You can now log into the TSC Payslips Online Registration portal to access payslips for any Year/Month using your TCS number and password you had previously created. Once logged in, you can:
- View pay slips based on your year of choice.
- View and edit your personal profile and information and
- Reset your password
TSC Payslips Online Registration – FAQs
My salary has been sent to a wrong station
Salaries that are sent to wrong stations are usually returned and received a Revenue Division back at the T.S.C headquarters. If your salary is returned and the division verifies that the case is genuine, they should be able to refund the amount due to you as soon as you contact them.
I am getting Invalid names when registering for TSC Online Payslips
When you are registering for the first time and you get an invalid username, check to see that you are filling the names starting with an uppercase letter and the rest in lower case letters e.g. Moses Njuguna Omondi. Typing all capital or all small letters will result in an invalid names error.
I have been trying to register on the TSC online Portal but still am getting invalid fields
Email Teachers Service Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you on the issue. Be sure to provide the following details;
- Full names
- TSC No. and
- The invalid message you are receiving such as invalid account number, invalid Death of Birth etc
TSC Study Leave Application and Policies
- Visit TSC Online to Download the Study Leave application form from the downloads section and fill it. Note, a study leave is granted in line with different policies which exist from time to time.
- The Leave application form should be sent to the Teachers Service Commission one month prior to the start date.
- The application should be accompanied by an admission letter.
- A teacher should not proceed on leave before his/her application is approved he/she is supposed to wait for a formal release from the Commission
- This leave should be utilized only for the approved purpose, failure to which disciplinary action will be taken.
- For study leaves lasting less than six months, one is supposed to report back to his/her stations for allocation of duties. The heads of institutions should inform the Commission immediately.