The Kenya Medical Training College has made it possible for students to access their students’ services online. This is done through the KMTC portal where you can register, apply, and access KMTC Portal Admission Letters.
I am a former student and will show you how to use the KMTC portal and you will realize the process is simple. So let’s get started right away. You can find the full list of KMTC Courses here.
What can you do on KMTC Portal?
While on the platform, you can perform the following:
- You can Download KMTC admission letter
- Also on the portal, you will be able to apply for different courses
- You can also check your payments
- and apply for scholarships while on the portal
KMTC Portal Application Guidelines
Follow this guide to apply to KMTC and also to register on KMTC Portal online. These are the requirements for creating a new account on the online portal.
NOTE: You must use a valid personal email address.
If you don’t have an email address you can easily create one before you continue with the application process.
- Visit KMTC Website i.e.
- Click on the application portal on the top right side of the website.
- If you do not have an account, click Register in the form provided and fill in your details as required then submit. You’ll be redirected into a personal details form which you fill and submit.
- If you have an account, click Login and input your email address and password.
- You will be directed to the Dashboard.
- On the left sidebar of the Dashboard, Click Application then click Apply.
- Fill in your KCSE subject scores correctly and click submit.
- You’ll be redirected to the uploads section. You’re required to upload 4 documents
- KCSE Certificate or Results Slip (2019 candidates only)
- Leaving Certificate
- National ID or Birth Certificate front page
- National Id or Birth Certificate Back Page
- You’ll be redirected to My Uploads Page. Here You’ll review your uploads and make changes if need be.
- Click Submit to Submit your uploads. Once you submit uploads you can no longer change them.
- Click Next: proceed to make application
- Select level (Certificate or Diploma). Select Intake and click search.
- Select course and preferred campus(for parallel courses) you will be redirected to choice 2
- If you want to apply for choice 2, select course and preferred campus or click skip option to skip choice 2
- Pay 2,022 to pay bill number 964150 and enter ACCOUNT NUMBER (Find Account number in the dashboard), You will see this after you have logged into your account.
- you’ll be redirected to My Application Page, where you’ll review your applications. You’re presented with 2 options in the Action column of the table Submit or Reject. Click the Submit button to submit an application or reject to delete the application and restart the application. This page can also access the form Application→Submit Application
- On submission, You’ll receive confirmation.
That is it, how to apply to www.kmtc.ac.ke, let me know in the comments if you are facing any problems.