Learn everything about mmust portal in this article. To access your MMUST Student Portal Login Account, Kindly click here
MMUST Student Portal Activation
New Students are advised to First get their email and password from the ICT office.
For Students using smartphones, they are advised to use Mozilla firefox or google chrome browsers.
- Click here to access the student portal or Visit portal.mmust.ac.ke.
- Click on create account link at the bottom.
- On the new page, enter your registration number and password of your choice in the fields provided then click on the Submit button
- Login to your MMUST Corporate email to check for the activation code sent to you.
- Visit gmail.com and log in using your mmust email address and the corresponding password.
- When prompted to change your password, do so and remember your new password for subsequent logins
- Check and click on the confirmation link sent to your email to activate the Student Portal account. You can now log in to the portal with your registration number and password
MMUST Student Portal Functionalities
The student portal enables students to
- Communicate with institutional departments online.
- Students are able to view their fee balances online.(Click here for HELB Loan application)
- Online student profile management and update of Contact and Address information.
- Students are able to view class and exam timetables.
- The portal acts as a digital notice board for students.
- Online Course Registration and enrollment
- Students can view exam results online and print an unofficial pdf result slip online.
- The portal allows students to view their attendance records online.
- Students can view academic holds online and receive instruction to resolve holds.
How to Access the Portal
- Visit MMUST University website https://mmust.ac.ke
- Scroll down to the bottom of the portal section.
- If you don’t have an account, follow the procedure outlined above. Otherwise, skip to the last step
- Log in to your corporate email and click the activation link in your inbox. After clicking the link it will take you to the portal.
- Log in to the portal
For support, send queries to email@example.com.