Do you know that there are love quotes that can be shared on or about Valentine’s day?
While most people are excited about Valentine’s day there are others that are suffering inside.
Maybe they don’t have someone to love or are heartbroken. And so valentines day to them is a day full of sorrow and pain.
However, it doesn’t have to be this way. You Joke about it and share light moments on this day just to make you feel better.
So are you one of the people who lack a lover this valentine? Maybe you have no idea what jokes to share with your friends who are feeling down on this special day? Don’t worry.
This article shares some of the most hilarious quotes about Valentine’s day. Read on to find out and laugh about it too.
Love Quotes This Valentines Day
1. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles M. Schulz
2. “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone.” — Lewis Black
3. Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.” — Richard Jeni
4. “Oh here’s an idea: let’s make pictures of our internal organs and give them to other people we love on Valentine’s Day. That’s not weird at all.” — Jimmy Fallon
5. “Love is hiding who you are at all times. It’s wearing make-up to bed and going downstairs to Burger King to poop.” — 30 Rock
6. “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.” — Albert Einstein
7. “You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.” — Hussein Nishah
8. “Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.” — W. Somerset Maugham
9. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
10. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
11. “One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” — Oscar Wilde
12. “Never go to bed mad — stay up and fight.” — Phyllis Diller
13. “Love is being stupid together.” — Paul Valery
14. “Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day.” — Jay Len
15. “Love is a grave mental illness.” — Plato
16. “The only bubble in the flat champagne of February is Valentine’s Day. It was no accident that our ancestors pinned Valentine’s Day on February’s shirt: he or she lucky enough to have a lover in frigid, antsy February has cause for celebration, indeed.” —Tom Robbins, “Jitterbug Perfume”.
17. “Valentine, just a few words to tell you how I love you. I have loved you since the first day I saw you. Whenever that was.”—Charles M.Shulz
18. “If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.”―Ernest Hemmingway, “88 poems”19. “It’s called Valentine’s Day, you moron. If you’re going to date a human, Dankmar, you need to remember their holidays.”―Abbi Glines, “Predestined”
20. “The Eskimos have fifty-two words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love.”—Margaret Atwood
21. “To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia.”—H. L. Mencken
22. “I’d never done Valentine’s Day before. We didn’t celebrate it in Catholic School. I understood Valentine’s Day, as a concept. The naked baby shoots you with an arrow and you fall in love.”—Trevor Noah, ” Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood”
23. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”—Erich Segal
24. “Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.”—Anonymous
25. If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?—LILY TOMLIN
26. If you can stay in love for more than two years, you’re on something.—Tim Allen.
27. A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.
28. “Oh God. valentine’s Day tomorrow. Why? Why? Why is (the) entire world geared to make people not involved in romance feel stupid when everyone knows romance does not work anyway. Look at (the) royal family. Look at Mum and Dad.”—Helen Fielding, Bridget Jone’s diary
29. Love is like a tornado, picks you up off your feet and sometimes takes half your house.
30. I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. – David Bissonette