Government employees can now view and download their government payslip from the GHRIS Online Payslip platform.
The Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) is an initiative by the Kenyan government that is aimed at addressing all its Human Resource needs.
The GHRIS Online Payslip portal allows civil servants to view and download their payslips online. The portal is designed in-house by the Government and may be accessed by individual employees to view and update their profiles, and HR practitioners in MDAs.
In addition to the above, the following organisations also use the system for various decision-making functions:
- Ministry of Finance – To establish statistics and Personnel Emolument (PE) budgeting
- The Public Service Commission – For selections and recruitment purposes
- Ministry of State for Public Service – For Human Resource Management, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
TIP: To get the most out of the GHRIS portal, we recommend using Internet Explorer version 7 and above.
www.ghris.coke payslip online registration 2020
The following guide will show take you through the GHRIS Payslip Online Registration.
The System has already been integrated with other existing systems like IFMIS, G-Pay, IRMIS and IPPD. Users of GHRIS are Government MDAs, Employees, and the Public who will benefit from a centralised readily accessible, efficient and transparent system.
Use the following steps to access the system:
- Log into your preferred web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) or click here to log indirectly.
- The screen shown below will appear for you to identify yourself to the system.
- Enter your Number and Password to log into the GHRIS.
GHRIS online payslip download
To download your payslip, one needs to visits https://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx. For first time users, use the temporary password ‘welcome’. You are required to change this temporary password to your preferred secret password upon successful login.
Upon successful login, a screen appears for first-time users to change their temporary password.
- Enter your new secret password.
- Retype your new secret password for confirmation. And click on the Save button.
Capturing & Updating Employee’s Details
Upon the successful change of the password, you will be taken back to the login screen and use the following steps to capture and update your details:
Note: After you have finished editing one menu. Click on the Save button to move on to the next item
- Click on the Basics Detail Tab and proceed to fill in all those dialogue boxes that have not been filled in by the HRM system.
- Apart from your KRA PIN and Birth Certificate Number, any details you do not have, fill in N/A.
- Click the Current duties Tab and fill in all the details, on the current duties dialogue box, state your responsibilities in paragraph form
- Provide all the Certificates you have, fill in your level of education, the examining body, duration, country of study, date enrolled, year of graduation and most importantly, your certificate number.
- Specify the jobs you did previously before you joined the service or got employed in the civil service.
- If none, proceed to enter details of your current employment.
- If you have ever been promoted, you should know that that is a detail that should fall under a separate record. Note: The system auto-orders the details you input, you can key them in any order.
Note: Provide correct information. Provision of the wrong report may lead to prosecution.
How to download your payslip on GRIS platform
You must have an Updated profile before proceeding.
- Before login, please check your email for the verification.
- Click on the verification link from your email to be redirected back to the GHRIS homepage.
- Log in to GHRIS web portal with your USER ID and Password, the same you used for the registration form.
- After a successful Login, you will see everything you need.
- In case you forget the password of your login system, click “Forget Your Password” and fill the required form.
How to log out on your GHRIS Online Payslip Registration Download Page
Click on the logout button to end your GHRIS web session to protect your privacy.