Kenya is Scheduled to host the 10th edition of the U18 IAAF World Championships 2017 for the first time starting from 12th – 16th July 2017. See IAAF World U18 Championships Nairobi 2017 Facts and Figures
The IAAF World Championships U18 also known as World Championship in Athletics is a biennial athletic global event made up of track and field sports for the youth under the age of 18 years.
The IAAF World U18 Championships will take place at the renowned Moi International Sports Center – Kasarani and is said to attract over 2000 participants from over 159 countries across the World.
IAAF World Championships 2017 – Tickets and Prices
VVIP – KSh 1000 ($10)
The VVIP section is the most competitive spot in the Stadium. Located at 2nd tier of the Stadium, this section is equipped with comfortable individual seats and comfortable access to premium Hospitality services plus a spectacular for Photo and video shooting.
VIP – Ksh 500 ($5)
This is the 2nd Tier of the stadium and is equipped with comfortable seats and offers an outstanding view of the events.
Ordinary Tickets – Ksh 200 ($2)
Located on the 1st and 3rd Tier of the Stadium with the 1st tier having half seats and 3rd equipped with Spaced terraces. Seats here are reserved on first come basis
How to Buy IAAF World Championships 2017 Tickets Via Phone
- On your mobile phone dial *384*110# and press the call button
- Follow the Voice prompt y providing details such as Name and ticket type among other details
- On completion, you will receive an SMS with payment instructions.
- You can either pay via Mpesa, Airtel Money or Eazzy Pay
- A ticket number will be automatically generated and sent to your via SMS on payment.
- Present the ticket numbers for validation at the venue entrance during the competitions in exchange for a physical ticket(s).
How to Buy IAAF World Championships 2017 Tickets Online
- Click here to Purchase your tickets online
- Fill in the Online form accordingly and proceed to check out via the payment methods provided