The Technical University of Kenya July 2019 Intake is now open and in progress. The University would like to bring to the attention of the KCSE 2018 candidates to the list of academic programs on offer as they revise their course selection as advised by Kenya Universities Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
TUKENYA offers programs at Bachelor and Master’s degree levels, These programs are also available for self-sponsored students at diploma and degree levels.
Holders of diplomas who wish to pursue degree programs are strongly encouraged to apply. Diploma holders from recognized institutions may qualify to join in the Third Year of Study.
Technical University of Kenya July 2019 Intake – Application Process
Ensure to upload clear scanned copies of National ID, Birth Certificate, and Academic Certificates and pay NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE of Kshs 2,000/=
You are only allowed to enter your academic qualifications then apply for the program of your choice after Paying the application fees. Application for more than one program is only possible if you pay an extra application fee.
Prospective students are required to apply online at the application portal http://intake.tukenya.ac.ke.
Selection will be done by the Institution itself who will sit and select applicants who meet the stipulated entry requirements. Successful applicants will be notified online through their respective application accounts.
Successful applicants are required to register the programs for which they have been listed upon payment of the statutory fees and the tuition fees.
Note: Ksh 2,000 is for undergraduate program application; the postgraduate application fee is Ksh 3000 for Kenyan students or Ksh 3,600 foreign students
All payments to be made to either
- Cooperative Bank – 01129006234900 or
- Equity Bank – 0540290597366.
Technical University of Kenya July 2019 intake – Fee structure
Click here to download the full fee structure for Technical University of Kenya July 2019 Intake
Online Application Procedure
- Yo need to create an account on the application portal or just sign in if you already created it.
- Fill in your personal details in the fields provided to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER
- Pay the application fee, quoting your FULL REFERENCE NUMBER as your initial name on the deposit slip, to either one of the banks listed above.
- Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 banking hours.
- Visit the application portal after 24 hrs, log in and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of the corresponding certificates/result slips
- Select your preferred program of study and then SUBMIT your choice and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can always log in and check your application status using your account details.
Technical University of Kenya contacts
The Technical University of Kenya,
P.O. Box 52428 – 00200,
Haile Selassie Avenue,
Tel: +254(020) 2219929, 3341639, 3343672