Sometimes when you use uber taxi ride in one of your trips, your boss or company policy may require you to produce a receipt for accountability purposes. Here is how to get your uber receipt.
Most of the time when you download Uber, you’re required to sign in either by using your email or mobile nimber. Well, most individuals would opt to use the mobile number option because its fast and don need you creating passwords.
Read also: The Best Taxi Hailing Applications.
Let’s say, you signed up for uber using your mobile number and now, you need to produce a receipt. What will you do? Here is how:
How to get your Uber Receipt
Fact: it is impossible for you to get the receipt if you signed up using your mobile number. Well here is the turnaround. To get your uber receipt.
- Use your computer/mobile browser to go to Uber.com
- Click on “Rider Login”.
- From the login page, you can either choose to continue with Facebook or Google.
- If you opt for either one of them, you’ll have to authenticate UBER to give it permission to read your profile details on Facebook or profile details on Gmail.
- Let’s use the number you used to sign up for.
- Enter the phone number you used to sign up with and click on the next button.
- A notification will be sent to you… It will never reach, Don’t bother waiting.
Here is what to do to get your uber receipt in mins.
- Open your Uber App.
- Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left of the app.
- Tap either on your name or the avatar.
- Under the “Edit Account” section add your email address and then click on the save button to verify the email address.
- Leave your App open and go back and repeat steps 5, 6 and 7 above.
- Now, a notification will be sent to your app.
- Click yes to allow login. You will be automatically redirected on your browser.
- When asked to use location services click on “Skip”
Now, let’s get that receipt.
- On your browser, click on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner.
- Select “Your Trips” menu and click on that particular date you need a receipt.
- Click resend to send the receipt to your email address
- Open your email address to download or print out the invoice.
Kindly lets us know your experience with uber via the comments section below.