Smart Kenyan is looking to hire a blogger. We want to expand and keep the momentum going, thus requiring daily content on the blog. We rolled out in March this year, and ever since have seen tremendous growth and we need you to take it many steps further.
Before you proceed please go through the website to understand what we do.
- A storyteller
- You must be hard working and online most of the day.
- Have Good English spelling and grammar.
- You must be able to write engaging articles that are well researched and original.
- A good understanding of WordPress would be good or at least the ability to learn quickly and follow instructions exactly.
- Can work at home or remotely with no supervision but able to deliver and generate weekly reports.
You’ll start writing 2 articles of 700+ words a day… plus tags, pictures, links etc… You will share all the posts on social media to create traffic it’ll pretty much be a matter of more traffic = more writing.
We will train you on writing SEO articles in the style we want.
You’ll mostly be covering the latest news in Education Sector, Kenyan government, and Technology in Kenya, scholarships, and information regarding educational institutions in Kenya.
How to Apply…
If you are interested in the position, contact us or send an email to info(@)urbankenyans.com indicating past experience, examples of work etc… or you can write a piece and send it with your details. Experience in a similar role would be good. Also an interest in current affairs and the above-mentioned topics… you need to know what you are talking about.