So, are you lost for what passionate messages to melt her heart with this Valentine’s day?
When you get struck with cupid, you will always want to say or write your lover messages of love.
Therefore, as we approach this valentine’s day it’s very important that you have something special penned out for your girlfriend, wife, sister or even mother.
However, we all now that this can be a daunting task especially if you are not that sentimental.
Therefore, if you are this type of person, read on. In this post, we take a look at 25 Passionate Messages to Her this Valentine. Messages that will make her feel loved valued and honored to have someone like you in her life.
25 Passionate Messages to Her this Valentine
- My world is a better place because of you. I can’t wait to spoil you on Valentine’s Day.
- To my love, my heart’s desire is to show you how much I love you on this special day.
- I love you more than all the stars in the sky. Happy Valentine’s Day darling!
- My heart trembles every time I think of you. Happy Valentine’s Day my sweetheart!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the one who forever has my heart.
- Life is not always about the important stuff but the change is given to us to make life remarkable by saying the simple words today. I love you!
- How beautiful is the day? It is as beautiful as you. I love you so much, my dear. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A strong relationship meant for two people who are ready to sacrifice everything for each other! I’m ready to do anything for you, my love. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart! It is just a taste of my love for you; I will love you with all my heart today and forever. I hope you have a really lovely day!
- Your smile sets my world on fire. I love you so much.
Other Romantic Messages
- All my thoughts lead to you my love; you are the one who melts my heart.
- The best thing that has happened in my life is being loved by you.
- What makes me happy is being loved by you. I love you.
- I can’t wait any longer to make my dreams a reality, will you be my one and only true love?
- When I close my eyes, the only person I see is you. Happy valentine’s day my love!
- Darling, come and let’s share the love and happiness that life has to offer. Happy valentine’s day my love!
- There is nothing that makes me happy than knowing you are part of my life.
- Even after the many months of dating, your touch still warms up my heart. I dearly love you, my love.
- My days are long and dull when I am not with you. But today will be the most memorable day of my life.
- When I am down and weak the thought of you gives me hope and makes me stronger. Happy valentine’s day my love!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who has made my dreams come true. You are truly the desire of my heart.
- Every day is beautiful with you by my side.
- From the moment you came into my life, my future dreams with you began.
- Girl, you spin my world, you are the rock of my world. I love you.
- You have deeply touched my life sweetheart, and I will always be there for you my love. I love you
Where To Find Inspiration For Passionate Messages
Writing your girlfriend’s love messages has no rules. This is the only place where you are allowed to express yourself without fear of grammatical errors.
Therefore if you find yourself at crossroads about where to find inspiration to pen the messages read on:
- Pick a line from a romantic movie such as The Titanic, when Harry met Sally and Leonardo da Vinci.
- From romantic songs. Love ballads are packed with love quotes that you can personalize for your girlfriend. A good example is Fallin by Alicia Keys.
- Poems. There are numerous love poems.
3 Ways To Deliver Your Message To Her
You have taken your sweet time to express yourself in the most romantic way possible. Now its time to deliver the message.
Which is the best way to deliver your message? Here are some suggestions that will make this task easy for you.
- On the inside of a beautiful or romantic card
- You can put it inside a bouquet of roses
- Also in a box of chocolates
- Under a pillow in the bedroom
- You can also attach it to a present
- In a beautiful bottle
- In a desk drawer where you are sure she will open
- Tucked into her purse
Conclusively, with the above tricks, you can never go wrong with making Valentine’s day an exceptional occasion for your girlfriend. In this era of online texts, writing on a card or piece of paper not only makes your girlfriend feel loved but cared for too. Why? Because it takes a lot of time and love for one to sit down and write. Happy Valentine’s day!