Finding a good phone is not a hard thing to do. The problem comes in when you are forced to choose between two best smartphone cameras, especially when the features are almost similar.
In this post, you will find insightful information to help you make that hard choice. Not all smartphones that cost less than 10K have inferior camera specs. Most of the phones we feature here are meant to keep budget photographers happy.
Best Smartphone Cameras
We had to dig more into the phones listed below to arrive at our informed decision. Some of the features we looked at include:
About the screens, first, viewing outdoors with bright light should not be a problem; hence the conclusion, phones with bright screens have good cameras.
A smartphone wouldn’t be that good if the battery won’t last for 8 hours in addition to that, you need a good battery for that bright flash.
Huawei Y9 2019
- Display: 6.5 inch – 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Dual rear camera: 13mp f/1.8 with 2mp f/2.4 secondary shooters
- LED flash
- HDR panorama
- 8MP f/2.0 wide-aperture selfie camera coupled with a 2mp f/2.4 depth sensor.
Infinix Hot 7 (2019)
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Screen size and resolution: 6.27″, 1560x720pixels
- Dual rear cameras: 13MP+2MP
- Selfie Camera: 8mp with flash
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 boasts a whopping 6.3″ massive screen which makes it be one of the largest screens on a note device.
Galaxy Note8’s dual camera supports 2x optical zoom and has a wide-angle camera that comes with the high low-light capabilities.
- Selfie Cam- 8mp, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″ + dual video call
- Primary Cam: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 2x optical zoom.