In this short post, we’re going to show you how to Cancel an Order on Jumia Kenya. Canceling an order on Jumia Kenya is not as hard as you think.
However, order cancellation on Jumia depends on the stage your order is in. Usually, there are three stages your order takes before reaching you.
How to Cancel an Order on Jumia Kenya
The three main stages of order processing in Jumia Kenya are as follows.
Stage 1: Waiting to be shipped.
This is the first stage of your order. In this stage, the goods are still with the seller awaiting processing.
When you place an order on Jumia Kenya, the order status remains at waiting to be shipped. This means that your goods haven’t been dropped at Jumia Kenya drop-off center for delivery.
Related: How to contact Jumia Kenya.
Stage 2: Shipped
At this stage, your order has already been dispatched and is at Jumia Kenya drop-off center awaiting delivery to your location.
Stage 3: Delivered
Lastly, this is the final stage for your
What is the best stage to cancel an order?
Ways to Cancel an order on Jumia Kenya
There are three ways that you can use to cancel your order on Jumia. All these depends on the stage your order is in. But first, you need to have your order number at hand.
Via a phone call
Call 0711 011 011 and ask the customer care representative to cancel your order for you.
On Jumia Kenya online site
You can also cancel your order right online on Jumia Kenya. As earlier stated, order cancelation depends on the stage of your order.
To cancel your order online on Jumia Kenya.
- Log in to your online shopping account.
- Click on the “Help” menu item and then, select “Contact Us” at the bottom of the list.
- Next, click on the “Cancel Order” orange button.
- Enter your contact name, email and order number in the fields provided.
- Under the subject list, select “I want to cancel my order“
- State your reasons for order cancellation under the description field and lastly, click on the submit button to send your email.
Ignore Jumia Kenya delivery phone calls and emails
– This is a rather cold and lengthy process. Because you’ll not only have to wait but, be ready for the constant buzzing of your phone and emails from the delivery guy.
Your refund will also take the sweet time to arrive. I don’t personally advocate for this process, because it is unprofessional, uncouth and uncalled for.
Final thoughts on how to Cancel an Order on Jumia Kenya
To sum up, your order cancellation should take up to two business days to complete in order for you to get your refund. But as earlier stated, canceling an Order on Jumia Kenya depends on the stage of the order.
If you’re lucky, and your order takes more than two days to be shipped. That is your order is at stage 1. Then, you’ll be refunded the same day within some hours after you’ve sent the order cancelation email.