Have you ever watched a video that you loved on Facebook and wanted to download it right away? Here is how to download Facebook videos on Android phones (No other apps or software required).
If you are using the Facebook app, you might have noticed that it is hard to download any video. The only option that Facebook provides is the “Save” option for later use.
However, it is now possible to download these videos and later share them on other social media platforms.
You may also like How to stop video ads on Facebook using your smartphone.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Android (No App Required)
You can use these simple steps to download and save your video right away. To download your videos, head over to the video you like to download on the Facebook app.
- After you have got the video that you wish to download, tap on the three dots located at the top right corner of the video.
- Copy the video URL link.
- Open your favourite mobile web browser and paste the video URL. Make sure you are not logged in to your Facebook account while using the browser.
- Next, play the video in full-screen mode and then pause it for some time.
- You can now either long-press on the video to save/download it on your phone. Or you can tap on the three little dots on the top right corner of your screen and click on save.
- The video will be downloaded and get saved on your phone gallery automatically. You can also download a GIF depending on your smartphone.
Read also; How to make money on YouTube in Kenya.
That was a rather easy task, ha? If it has worked for you, kindly let us know in the comments section below.
What about Twitter, Tiktok, or Whatsapp Video Status?
Well for these, you either have to contact the person who shared them, or you can use third-party apps to download them.
I, for instance, I use TwiMate for Twitter, TikMate for Tiktok, and Status Downloader for Whatsapp, respectively.