In this article, we show you how to access KASNEB results online. KASNEB Results can either be accessed through Short Message Service(SMS) or through online via the KASNEB Students Portal.
Short message service (SMS)
This service is only applicable to Safaricom and Airtel SIM subscribers only and costs Ksh 10 per SMS.
To access your KASNEB result, send an SMS to 20558 in the following format:
Kasneb/registration number, e.g. ATD/87061, where Kasneb is the type of exam.
How to Access KASNEB Results Online
To access your KASNEB results online, you need to have an account on the KASNEB website. For those who don’t have a KACNEB account, follow the steps shown here to create an account in quick, easy steps.
STEPS of Accessing KASNEB Results
- Visit KASNEB Student Portal here and login if you have an account otherwise create one using your student’s registration number.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab, then the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select “examination” from the drop-down menu and check the “Yes” checkbox
- Enter your registration number without the prefix, for example, if your registration number is NAC/76849, enter 76849 as the registration number, then click on the Save button.
- Select the “Examination Results” and click the “Print” to print your result or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
KASNEB Result Notifications
Candidates are advised that result notifications will be sent to all candidates by post using the contact address provided by candidates. You are encouraged to promptly inform KASNEB in writing in case of a change in your address.
Payment To Enter For The May 2019 Kasneb Examination
Candidates who had sat the November 2018 examinations, and intend to enter the May 2019 examinations are advised paying the registration fees, annual registration renewal fees, examination entry fees, and exemption fees as appropriate by Wednesday, 15 February 2019.
You may also like KASNEB exam registration timetable and results.
- There is no need of examination results when paying for the examinations.
- A student is supposed to enter the May 2019 examinations immediately upon confirming his/her result through the SMS service or website.
- Candidates should avoid making payments on closing dates specified for registration or examination entry.
- Students who didn’t meet the standard examination deadline on Wednesday, 15 February 2017, may still enter the May 20199 examinations by paying the late examination entry fees on or before Friday, 31 March 2019.
KASNEB Collection Fee Bank’s Accounts.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd. – 01129128535900
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK) – 01001031572601
- Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – 0744130009246
- Equity Bank Ltd. – 0170299238025
The following forms which are:
- Application For Registration Form.
- Application for Exemption Form.
- Examination Entry and Anual Registration Renewal Form
- Student Identification Card Form.
- Appeal for Remarking Form.
Can either be downloaded from the KASNEB website or can be obtained by visiting KASNEB offices located in the following areas:
- KASNEB Huduma Centres.
- Kenya National Library Service branches countrywide.
- KASNEB Headquarters, Upperhill, Nairobi
- Training institutions offering KASNEB Courses.
Related: KASNEB Contacts: How to contact KASNEB
KASNEB Head Office Contact Details
KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Tel: 020 2712640, 020 2712828
Mobile: 0722 201214, 0734 600624
Email: [email protected]