Platinum Credit Kenya Limited was founded in 2003 with an aim to provide emergency personal loans to TSC members, Civil servants and employees of a few select companies. The company is licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act.
The Micro-Finance Company offers loans such as personal loans to individuals employed within selected companies, Car logbook loans among others discussed below. You can also read about: Where to get instant unsecured mobile loans in Kenya
Platinum Credit Kenya Online Personal Loans Products
This type of loan is available for personal use and can be used for any purpose such as School fees, emergency support, medical bills etc. Only employees of private sector companies including financial institutions qualify for this type of loan.
The minimum loan limit one can borrow for this kind of loan is Ksh 20,000 and a maximum of Ksh 500,000 with the loan repayment period ranging from 1 to 12 months. Click here to apply online.
Personal Loans Application Requirements
- A recent color passport sized photograph.
- Post dated cheques or duly completed direct debit authorization form.
- Latest three months pay slips.
- A photocopy of the National ID card.
- Employment contract.
- Current three months certified bank statements.
Platinum Credit Kenya Logbook Loan
Platinum credit Kenya logbook loan is a loan that is secured against the value of your car. This loan can be used for any purpose and is ideal for Startups, business expansion or to supplement the working capital cash flow deficits.
This type of loan is usually subjected to a loan appraisal process by Platinum Kenya Creditors and once it has been approved the loan is disbursed within 24 hours, through Via Mpesa, cheque or to a bank account.
To qualify for this type of loan, one has to own either a private, PSV or a commercial vehicle. Also, note that the loans can be secured against more than one motor vehicle at the same time. Click here to apply online.
The minimum loan limit one can borrow for this kind of loan is Ksh 50,000 and a maximum of Ksh 2,000,000 with the loan repayment period ranging from 1 to 12 months
Logbook Loan Application Requirements
- Original Vehicle Logbook
- Personal checkbook.
- Latest 3 months pay slips (For Salaried Employees Only)
- A photocopy of KRA PIN certificate
- Certified Bank statements for the last six months.
- One recent color passport sized photographs
- Valid Comprehensive Insurance cover
- Employment card /employment contract letter (For Salaried Employees Only)
- Copy of National ID.
- Certificate of Incorporation/registration. (For Business owners only)
Landlord Loans are taken against rental income. Eligible properties can be either commercial or residential. to qualify for this kind of loan, one has to be an owner of a property generating income. Click here to apply online.
The minimum loan limit one can borrow for this kind of loan is Ksh 50,000 and a maximum of Ksh 2,000,000 with the loan repayment period ranging from 3 to 12 months
Landlord Loan Application Requirements:
- Copy of KRA PIN certificate
- National ID Card
- Copy of Agency Contract
- Bank statements for the last six months
- Latest electricity /water bill for the property
- Latest 12 months’ Payment Vouchers from Property Agent
- Property Search Report stamped by authorized mandate.
- Original 1 Passport Size Photo
Platinum Credit Kenya Civil Servant Loan
The Civil Servant Loan is a facility which has been specially developed to meet the financial needs of all civil servants. All Civil Servant Loans are subjected to a loan appraisal process. Once a loan has been approved the loan is disbursed within 24 hours through a Bank account or Mpesa.
The Civil Servant Loan facility is suitable for all civil servants such as TSCK members and County Government employees. Click here to apply online
The minimum loan limit one can borrow for this kind of loan is Ksh 5,000 and a maximum of Ksh 500,000 with the loan repayment period ranging from 6 to 60 months
Civil Servant Loan Application Requirements:
- ATM card current mini-statement
- Original current payslip
- A photocopy of National ID card
- Copies of previous two months payslips
- One color passport size photo
- Copy of three months’ Mpesa statements