As a travel enthusiast, there is one quote I fancy. It is this: “I am not born for one corner; the whole world is my native land.”― Seneca. This I have committed to memory, and each time it comes to mind I am reminded of my valid travel dreams.
What if you don’t have the privilege to travel? It might be the time, the money or any other important resources that lack. One thing I have learnt so far that life is random, fun yet paradoxical at times.
When you have the time and energy, the money might be lacking. And when you have the money and energy, time might be a hindrance. Finally, when you have the money and time, it will probably be at a time when your energy levels have taken a nose dive.
What To Do?
What do you do when you have time to travel but not the resources? What next if you can’t squeeze in a weekend amidst your very busy schedule? Do you let your soul waste away in the comfort of your normal?
Travel blogs are here to change your life. There are those who have a ‘dream’ job in traveling. Most are kind enough to share their experiences in writing.
A great friend has such a life, always traveling for work; but it isn’t the same as being in the same place always. I keep asking them to write about it; sigh, it is such a task. After a long time of nagging, they finally gave in and wrapped up something nice.
We have such great blogs in Kenya
Travel Blogs In Kenya
- The Kenyan Camper, a leading brand in Kenya. Written by the Kenyan Camper, it offers ultimate adventures on camping around Kenya.
- The Lady With A Map, written by Candyanne. She is a wanderer who uses her skill in writing to share about her adventures.
- Fun Travel Kenya, is dedicated to creating and facilitating travel experiences that expand awareness and give each person a true sense of the country and culture of Kenya.
- My Global Attitude, a blog written by Carol. She has traveled around the world and shares her adventures with her readers.
- Wachera, a perfect blog about solo traveling and fun. Are you having any insecurities? Maybe all you need is to travel solo. Visit this blog today and have fun, you might be moved to travel on your own.
There is a lot to see around Kenya and the world. There is even a lot more to read about. Don’t limit yourself, read about travel today.