In this article, we are going to learn how to repay Tala loan in just a few seconds. Let’s say you used our referral code and were able to get a loan from the Tala app.
And you got the loan and were able to sort out your issue. It has come to that time you are required to repay your loan. But there is a problem; you might not necessarily know how to go about repaying it.
What is Tala Loan?
Suppose, you have heard the name Tala and have gone ahead to take a loan, but you don’t fully know what Tala is.
Tala is a free loan application that enables Android users in Kenya to borrow money in emergencies without security. This app has ultimately become the number one loan app in Kenya.
As a first time user, the minimum amount one can borrow is Ksh.500, and the maximum amount is Ksh.50,000.
However, as one keeps taking loans and repaying them, the maximum loan limit grows. This limit can increase to a maximum of Ksh. 30,000.
What do I need to get a loan from Tala?
- Mpesa – Safaricom line
- An Android phone
- Download the Tala loan app from google play store
To get a loan from Tala, one does not even need to leave the comfort of their house or office for it. As long as you have downloaded the app from the google store, you are set and ready to go.
How to get a loan
- After installing the App, click on Open
- Select, I am a new button
- input your Mpesa number
- you will receive your confirmation code in your phone,
- Please enter it in the box provided
- Set up a pin for your account, Nb, do not use your year of birth as this is very easy to guess
- Go back to the app and fill in all the registration details as honest as possible.
- Once you succeed, you receive a message, and now one can proceed to get a loan
- The amount of money that can be extended to you as the loan is mainly dependent on a personal loan limit
- Select a repayment period which ranges from 21 days to 30 days
- Upon being successful in this process, you will receive a Mpesa message with the money you had requested for.
How do I repay my Tala loan?
While making an application to Tala, for a loan, you are required to select a repayment period that you are comfortable with.
The good news is that you can repay your loan in instalments before the time lapses. So how then does one about repaying their Tala Loan?
Among the main requirements of being eligible to get a loan from Tala loan app is that one has to have a working Mpesa Line.
This is because it is this Mpesa account that you will need to receive the amounts borrowed as well as to repay it. Here are the simple steps to follow to repay tala loan:
- Go to the MPesa menu on your phone
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- Then Pay bill
- Input this pay bill number 851900
- On the account number part, enter your phone number. Note, It should be the number you used to register for Tala and get the loan that you are repaying
- Enter the amount you would like to repay
- Your Mpesa pin and then press okay
- Once this is done, you will receive a confirmation message from inventure mobile Kenya confirming that you have repaid your loan or part of it.
Moreover, the good news is that you don’t necessarily need your phone to repay Loan. You could use your friends, mothers, sisters number as long as you input your phone number as the account number.
It feels incredible to live in an age that wherever you are running low on your finances, you can get a backup very quickly.
However, this can also be a trap to keeping you in a poverty loop. Whereby all that you earn at the end of the month goes to repaying your loans and then you have to borrow again to make ends meet.
If you have any questions, you can go ahead and contact tala, and they will sort you out. Therefore while borrowing from these mobile loan applications that do not require security, it is imperative to know your limit