Why do you need to update the Tala app? As you all know, the app provides instant loans to your Mpesa account. Tala loan app developers are always working around the clock to improve their loan app so that you can have a comfortable experience.
In this post, we’re going to show you how to update the Tala to the latest version and also discuss the reasons you need to update it. But, why are the updates so important? Let’s find out.
How to update the Tala app
Why do you need the update?
An app update is usually based on user feedback experiences. But the major reason why an up is updated is to fix bugs and add additional features that users are requesting.
Also, app updates are usually a way through which the developer speaks to their app users via release notes. You should, therefore, make a habit of reading release notes each time an app requires an update.
You can either update your apps automatically or individually by manually updating the apps you love. Google Playstore is set to automatically update all your app whether you’re using Wi-Fi or data bundles.
But what if that is not the case? well, here are some things you ought to do to force your apps to update.
How to update apps on your device apps automatically
To automatically update apps on your Android device,
- Turn your wifi ON or activate your mobile data bundles.
- Tap the Google Play Store app to open it.
- Select the menu icon followed by the Settings tab.
- Select Auto-update apps.
- Next, select an option:(whether to update your apps over any network by either using Wi-Fi or mobile data or to update over Wi-Fi only to save on data bundles.
Note: Some apps require new permissions when they are updated. You may see a notification asking if you accept the new permissions.
How to update Tala manually
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap the Menu icon then My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Search for Tala then tap “Update”.
Also, note that some phone models need to be restarted for the app to be fully updated.
Why is the Tala loan app not updating?
If you’re trying constantly to update the app by fail, try to do one of the following.
- Check your phone settings.
- Check to see if you are signed in to the Google Play store
- If you’re using wifi to update your apps.
- Check to see if you have enough data bundles.
How to reset Tala loan PIN
Here is how to reset your PIN in case you’ve forgotten it.
- Open the Tala App, select “Forgot Pin?”
- Enter your ID number to get a new temporary PIN.
- The new temporary PIN will be sent to you by SMS.
- Use this temporary PIN to log in and then immediately set a new PIN.
What if your phone linked to another Tala account?
One last thing, Tala only allows one user per device. Well, here’s a way around it if your mobile device is linked to another person.
If your phone is second hand and you know the previous owner, ask them to send Tala a message via email, SMS, or Facebook via their DM confirming that they are the owner. See how to contact Tala Kenya
Well, well, well, If you find this post exciting and insightful, why don’t you hit the share button below. Remember sharing is caring! Cheers 😉