Jambojet Online Booking has never been hard. Jambojet is a Kenyan low-cost airline and is a subsidiary of Kenya Airways had its first flight on April 1st, 2014 with the approval of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA).
Jambojet’s hanger is at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA). JKIA is located 18 kilometres to the East of Nairobi and is considered to be one of the largest airports in East and Central Africa. However, they have travels offices located within Nairobi CBD.
Jambojet flies daily from JKIA to various parts of the country like Eldoret, Lamu, Mombasa, Malindi, Kisumu, and Diani.
Jambojet, is set to resume flights to five local destinations on 15th July 2020 after the Government of Kenya lifted the ban of movement in and out of Nairobi, Mombasa, and Mandera counties.
Related: SGR Train Booking Via M-Pesa
Jambojet Online Booking Process
- Visit the Jambojet website online
- Click on the Book Icon at the top of the page
- Select the flight location and destination
- Provide other details like date of flight in the subsequent fields appropriately
- For a one way ticket, skip entering return ticket dates. For a return trip, select your preferred return travel date.
- Click on the search button to select the best available flights and agree to terms and conditions. Click continue to move to the next page.
- Enter your details in the fields provided as they appear in your National ID/Passport. Click the Continue button to move on.
- Select your preferred seat number. I usually pick one that is close to the Kitchen. Click the Continue button to move to the contacts detail page.
- Fill in the form provided by entering your contact information. (Fill all fields marked with an asterisk symbol only).
- Click the pay Button to receive instruction on how to make the payments through Mpesa.
- Soon you will receive an SMS with your booking details and instructions on how to complete the payment(Save your booking reference number to be used in Manage booking section)
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email itinerary confirming your booking.
- Print out the Itinerary and take a copy of your to check in with
Jambojet Online Booking Check – In
You can reduce your waiting time at the airport queues from the comfort of your office or home within 1 and 30 hours before your flight departure time by using the Check-in menu option online. Enter your booking reference number and surname to start the check-in process
Related: Fly540 Kenya: How to Book online
Jambojet Destinations and Flight Network
Jambojet airline currently operates flights on domestic routes to and fro Nairobi to:
- Kisumu and
Jambojet Hand luggage
Passengers are allowed to carry one piece of hand luggage with a maximum weight of 10kgs. and not exceeding 55cm X 35cm X 25cm in dimension.
Jambojet is a low-cost airline, making flight tickets affordable. Jambojet is subject to change from time to time click here for a comprehensive list of the given rates.
You can contact the Jambojet customer service team via telephone or email them using the details below:
Jambojet Kenya phone numbers
+254 (0)711 024 545
+254(0)734 104 545
Jambojet Kenya email addresses
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group bookings: email@example.com