The Kenya Institute of Management provides management consultancy and capacity building services to corporate institutions and other organizations. The institute offers management courses in Diplomas and certificate levels and also provides KASNEB courses.
How do I enroll in one of the courses? To study at the Kenya Institute of management one has to apply online on their website.
How to Apply Online at the Kenya Institute of management
To apply for a course online;
- Visits KIM website
- Fill in the registration to create an account.
- Open your email address and then, click on the link sent to you by KIM to activate your account.
- Finally, Log in to your account to apply.
Courses offered at the Kenya Institute of management
The following is a list of courses and qualifications offered by the Institute.
KIM offers Diploma in;
- Business management
- Human resource management
- purchasing and supplies
- office management
- sales and Marketing
- Project management
- Archives and records management.
Diploma Course Requirement, Duration and Fee structure
The following requirements apply to all the diploma courses. The course duration and fee structure are also the same. i.e 1 year and Ksh 110,000 spread over the four modules.
Module I requirements Fee- ksh 30,000
- KCSE Mean grade C- with D+ in English and Maths/Accounting/Business Studies/Economics/Commerce.
- One Principal Pass at the KACE
- A certificate of experimental learning issued by KNQA
- Division II in KCE
- Completion of KNQA Level 5
- Click here for additional modules.
Module II – Fee 35,000
- The only requirement here is a degree from a recognized institution
Module III – Ksh 35,000
- This module doesn’t have a direct admission. You only need an advancement from Module II to complete this module.
Module IV – Fee Ksh 10,000
In this module, students are expected to write a research project in their area of specialization (6 months). and also to participate in an attachment process for a duration of 8 – 12 weeks.
For fee structure and course duration. Click Here
The Kenya Institue of Management offers certification in
- Supervisory Skills Development
- Certification in Quality Management
- Automation of Records and Information Systems.
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Strategic Management & Leadership
- Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Certified Human Resource Management.
- KASNEB Courses CPA, CS & ATD
- Associate in Procurement
- Certified Procurement & Supply Professional of Kenya.
KIMS offers certificate courses in the categories below at a fee of ksh 30,000 under 12 months.
- Business management
- Human Resource Management
- Office Management
- Sales And Marketing
- Purchasing And Supplies