The Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS) is established under the Universities Act 2012. Its primary mandate is to process and manage student placement in Public/Private Universities and Colleges under the webpage: KUCCPS Portal
How to Apply on KUCCPS Portal
Log into the KUCCPS portal website
- Enter your KCSE Exam Index Number.
- Enter your KCSE Exam year and a password and click login.
- Click on Courses and Programs
- Select the Programs you want to study( note its code)
- Write down the contents in the table shown.
- Pay the application fee through Mpesa
- On your MPESA menu, go to PayBill option
- Enter Business No. 820201
- Enter Your Index Number as account number( should be 11 digits)
- Save Your Mpesa transaction message as a reference
- Click on the Tab “APPLICATION /REVISION”
- Enter the Programmers codes you noted in step 5
- Tick on the select to ‘change/revise’ column.
- Log out
Obtain assistance by visiting KUCCPS offices, at 1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden. Sending a direct email to email@example.com, or Calling 0723954927 or 0734879 662.
KUCCPS Portal Inter-University Transfer procedure
In addition to the steps mentioned above, the inter-university process is undertaken if you are successfully placed in a college or university, and wish to transfer to another institution.
In order to achieve this, you must have met the cut-off point for the program, and you want to transfer to another institution. Furthermore, your transfer may also be based on social – economic ground or medical condition.
How to Transfer from one University to the Other
To initiate the transfer from one university or college into the other, follow the procedure below:
- Login to KUCCPS portal website using your Index Number and KCSE Exam year
- Fill the Inter-Institution transfer form
- Print the completed form
- Take the Form to the Institution you have been placed and one you wish to transfer for Approval/Endorsement
- Upload and submit your form to the placement service for approval and final validation
The 2019/2020 placements process is currently in Progress, in spite of rumors about its release, on the other hand, KUCCPS has advised the public and 2017 students to be patient. KUCCPS will release an official announcement through their website. late on during the month.