In today’s article, we will try to objectively review Adsterra Ad Network in 2020. Adsterra is a leading digital advertising company that offers solutions to media partners and advertisers around the globe.
There are many online advertising networks that have come up over the past few years. Most of them promise to offer advertisers the highest return on their investment if they use them.
However, it is very hard to determine whether partnering with a given advertising agency will give you as a publisher maximum earning potential.
In this article, we will look at why it is worth it to give Adsterra a try and what benefits they can give you.
There are many benefits to joining the Adsterra Ad network either as an advertiser or as a publisher, here is a quick summary of some of them:
- Publishers are able to monetize all their traffic generated from their websites, social networks, and even blogs.
- You can make money even while asleep as a publisher with Adsterra’s lifelong referral program
- Advertisers also make money from advertisements
What’s Adsterra Ad Network
Adsterra Network has been making waves in the digital advertising world since 2013. This platform serves over 30 billion ad impressions monthly worldwide.
I know you would like to learn more about Adsterra’s desktop and mobile traffic as it is particularly huge. They work with over 12,000+ direct publishers as well as over 8K brands – and don’t even get me started on ad networks, affiliates as well as media agencies and outlets which it serves.
As a publisher or an advertiser, there are some key metrics that you have to look out for before working with an advertising network. Adsterra has done particularly well on all these metrics as outlined below:
- Traffic for Web Push: 2+ Billion per week
- Monthly traffic: 30+ Billion (and growing)
- Traffic for Popunder: 1.3+ Billion per week
- Traffic for Native: 1+ Billion per week
On top of all this, Adsterra offers high CPM rates for publishers with absolutely no restrictions on daily traffic and a lifetime referral program. You can also rest assured that your publications will be made available to a wide pool of advertisers all of whom have worldwide coverage.
There is no telling how wide of a reach your products and publications could have – it can be seen by audiences you would have never dreamed of serving.
With all this promised, it is important to cover in this review the services that Adsterra offers. We will look at this below while dividing their services based on whether it is being offered to publishers or advertisers.
Adsterra Advertising Services
Adsterra offers two major services to its advertisers. Advertisers can either choose a self-managed program or a fully-managed one.
If you choose fully-managed service, you will get professional assistance from a trained manager to make sure your adverts reach maximum impact. If you choose to for self-managed, you will be able to autonomously manage your ad campaigns while still having access to assistance if you need it.
Whichever option you choose, Adsterra will provide you the following benefits to make your experience using the service even better:
- Access to multilingual managers 7 days a week 24 hours a day
- Effective and open communication between the Adsterra team and yourself, the customer
- A minimum deposit of just $100 for advertisers
- Quick turnaround time – it should only take an hour for your campaign to be launched. This is one of the main advantages that customers said they loved Adsterra for compared to other digital advertising firms.
- You don’t have to worry about whether your payment model will be accepted, as all of them are available: CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, CPS
- Adsterra ensures that your ads can reach everyone with their anti-block solutions
- Easy API integration
- All one-page campaigns are made within the industry standards
- Full targeting inventory, including rare finds like browser and OS versions, carrier, user lifetime, IP targeting
Adsterra for Publishers
Here is why you should be totally sold to trying out Adsterra service as a publisher:
- No restrictions for minimum (or maximum) traffic volume of the website – all that matters is the quality of your traffic and not quantity
- Publication settings are quite flexible and customizable, one can control volume, frequency, verticals, and formats
- A multi-stage system which protects you as a client from inappropriate ads
- Access to a vast pool of advertisers with exclusive offers and high rates
- Optimization is key for any publication, therefore Adsterra offers smart AI-based tool that will analyze your traffic and make sure you get maximum profit
- Payment twice a month on fixed days
- Minimum payment of only $5 for Webmoney and Paxum, $100 for other systems
- Moreover, there is a wide variety of payment systems available for publishers including but not limited to Bitcoin, PayPal, and Webmoney
- Net 15 payment terms. If one becomes a long-term partner or is a publisher that earns high revenue, they can enjoy exclusive favorable conditions that let them earn more
In addition to the benefits publishers enjoy when using Adsterra that we listed above, it is important to note that the company offers a wide range of verticals and Ad formats. This ensures that you don’t have to be stuck on one thing and you can try out different strategies to ensure maximum returns.
These formats include:
- Popunder – good for subscriptions, gambling, dating, utilities
- Web push – good for e-commerce, sports betting as well as sweepstake
- Banner Ads – available in 160×300, 160×600, 300×250, 320×50, 468×60, 728×90, 800×440
- Native Ads – good for finance, push subscriptions
- Video Pre-rolls –for games, e-commerce, gambling, dating, finance
- Social Bar (NEW! Completely customizable)
Self-Service Platform for Advertisers
As mentioned earlier Adsterra offers a self-service program to its advertisers that lets them autonomously manage their campaigns.
Why Adsterra SSP? – Adsterra Review 2020
Here is how you can register on Adsterra’s self-service platform:
- The first step is to select whether you are a publisher or an advertiser
- The second step is to fill in all the required fields
- After signing up, a new tab will open where you will be able to create a campaign, choose the target audience, etc.
- Select your payment method from the wide array of options that Adsterra provides for its customers: Paxum, Unionpay, PayPal, wire transfer, QIWI, Bitcoin, Webmoney, and others.
- Once you have submitted, make sure to review everything. After that, you will be ready to go.
- It is important to ensure that you are all set for campaign monitoring and management. Make sure to visit your personal page to view statistics and make updates if needed.
Registration instructions for publishers
Registering as a publisher is as easy as an advertiser.
We will outline how to register as a publisher with Adsterra below.
This platform has been launched not so long ago and therefore it has much to offer to publishers.
- Go to the Adsterra SSP platform and select to register as a publisher.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Once you have confirmed your email address you will be redirected to the publisher dashboard.
- In order to generate your code, add your website first. You should have your code within minutes.
- Set your preferences based on your target audience. You will receive your confirmation email soon if your website meets Adsterra’s security requirements.
The email will come with a code that will enable you to start earning. Insert these lines into your website’s code to enable Popunders, Banners, Web push, and Vast. You can place this code on Popunders, Banners, Web push, and Vast.
If you are a publisher, Adsterra Ad Network will use your CPM rate to calculate your earnings.
It will take a couple of days for your CPM rate to stabilize. According to most publishers using Adsterra, Popunders usually has the best CPM rate.
Once you start earning, the statistics tab will show how much you’ve earned as well as display other useful data.
If you would like further help, feel free to reach out to Adsterra via the following:
Log in: https://beta.publishers.adsterra.com/login
Adsterra Ad Network Review Conclusion
Adsterra is a perfect alternative to using Google AdSense for your adverts. Since it leads in digital advertisements all over the world, it is worth your investment as you will be able to access high-quality traffic as well as inventory targeting and IP targeting.
If you are a publisher, there is more for you at Adsterra than at any other digital advertising platform. With Adsterra you will have one of the highest CPM rates as well as access to a wide pool of advertisers. You will also get regular bi-monthly payments.