CBA Loop App is a disruptive banking mobile application that is here to help you save and invest seamlessly. In today’s article, we will outline how to save and invest with the CBA’s financial App Loop.
The Kenyan banking industry is revolutionizing very quickly. Only recently, that the in-thing was offering incentives for customers to use agents for their banking services.
These days, the banks are fighting over who can transform the savings and investment habits of their customers by making this service easily accessible.
In this regard, the CBA loop app is winning on top of its competition as it is the first mobile banking app to offer these options.
More to this is its ability to analyze your spending as well as help set and achieve financial goals that matter to you.
I set put to understand how one can save and invest with the CBA’s financial App loop. From my research, I found out that it was very simple and easy to do so.
How to Save with CBA’s Financial App Loop
The saving culture in Kenya is wanting. Most of us including myself, like to argue that we do not make enough to allow us to save. But this is the kind of thinking that the CBA’s financial app loop has set out to demystify.
Through the setting of goals and ensuring that you commit to saving a particular amount of cash towards this goal, it is a step closer to achieving your goal.
To save with CBA loop app:
- The first step is to download and install the CBA loop app. you may obtain this app from google play store or IOS store depending on the time of the mobile phone you own.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to see a menu.
- Click on growth to get started, then select loop goals
- Add the goal details, the goal name, targeted amount to achieve this goal, How frequently you will be making payments, terms of the goal, initial deposit amount as well as the start and end dates.
- Save the goal once you’re all done with creating it. The CBA Loop App will display how far you are in achieving your goal in percentage.
NB: Please note that you can create multiple financial goals and track them at the same time.
How to invest with CBA’s Financial App Loop
Here is how to invest with the CBA loop application.
The first step is to download and sign up for the CBA loop app. Since we cannot use what we do not have.
- After registering/ signing up, click on growth
- Then select invest option
- Input the title of your investment and the amount you would like to invest in.
- Select the period, it could be 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months.
- The maximum amount you can invest is KES 1,000,000 with the minimum being your account balance.
- Loop then gives you the best interest return rates after setting up your investment.
The good news about investing with Loop is that, whether you want your returns to be paid out to you or to be reinvested, all this is possible.
Why Choose CBA’s Financial APP Loop for your Investment and Savings?
- It is easy to use and navigate and you can access the service at your convenience.
- One is able to create multiple goals and track them at the same time and hence being focused.
- When you choose to invest with the Loop App, you are assured that you will get the best interest rates as compared to what other banks are offering.
Unbank yourself today by using the CBA Financial App loop