With interest rates on loans coming down quite a bit, especially on home loans, banks have been trying to simplify the process of taking a loan. But there are limited options when it comes to small-ticket loans. There are NBFCs (Non-banking financial corporations) that offer small loans, but interest rates are often very high.
What if you urgently needed some money and borrowing from a friend or family doesn’t work out? Imagine if you could, use just an app on your phone to obtain a loan within a matter of minutes? Wait what I am talking about. Right, scarp all that, because it is all old news. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the new entrant into the mobile loans category, Jazika loan app.
I think as Kenyans, we can never give an excuse for not having access to quick money considering the enormous list of mobile loans that we have reviewed here. Jazika ventures know that your appetite for cash is on another level, and they are here to help you out. The app can lend up to ksh100000 to a qualified borrower in just minutes. The money is then disbursed to the borrower’s M-Pesa account for use.
What captures my attention is the relationship between Utunzi loan and Jazika loan. For some reasons, I am made to think the two platforms are related. Why am saying this is because once I tried out the Jazika App, I got an automatic authentication from Utunzi in order to access Jazika. Utunzi loan App will be a review for another day. However, let’s dig into Jazika Loan App and see what’s in store for us.
Jazika Loan App Download
- Download the Jazika loan app
- Create your account by providing the required details
- Confirm your phone number
- Ones you have done that, your account will be verified and activated
Applying for your loan from Jazika
- Login the app
- Select Apply loan
- Enter amount to borrow (your amount should not exceed the limit given to you)
- Select the repayment duration
- Complete the application
- If your application is approved, you’ll get the money into your M-Pesa account within minutes.
Repaying your Loan from Jazika Loan App
You will use Jazika Paybill number 687035 (registered as Jazika Ventures). Input your phone number as the Account number.
- Go to Mpesa
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Paybill (Paybill number 687035) this is Jazika Paybill number
- Account number (here input your phone number)
- Amount (write the loan amount to repay)
- Enter Mpesa PIN and confirm
Refresh the app to see your updated Jazika account details
If the information is not sufficient or you need to confirm or consult something from Jazika Ventures, you can contact them via:
Email to; [email protected]
In app Message feature in the app
Jazika is an added option in your list of borrowing apps, try them out and get instant mobile loans to sort out your urgent money needs.