One of the many ways we’ve written through which netizens and business-minded individuals can make money online is by doing affiliate marketing and not just Affiliate marketing but Jumia Kenya sales affiliate marketing.
Jumia Kenya, which is an online shopping website, was launched in Kenya in March 2013.
It is considered as one of the biggest online shopping websites that sell different products ranging from clothes to electronic devices in Kenya.
Jumia’s affiliate program is one of the few online affiliate programs available directly to Kenyans which pays directly to them in the local currency and so unlike other affiliate programs such as Amazon or Clickbank.
You don’t even need to have a PayPal or other online payment wallet to receive your earnings.
- 1 Jumia Kenya Affiliate Program Guide
- 2 How to Sign up for Jumia Kenya Sales Affiliate Program
- 2.1 Jumia Kenya Sales Affiliate Approval
- 2.2 How to Generate Jumia Kenya Sales Affiliate Links
- 2.3 How to Insert Jumia Kenya Sales Affiliate Links on your Blog post.
- 2.4 How to Get the Sales Affiliate banners
- 2.5 How to Insert the Sales Affiliate Banner Code on your Blog
- 2.6 How to Check Your Sales Affiliate Earnings
- 2.7 Sales Affiliate Payment Method
- 2.8 How to Succeed in Jumia Kenya Sales Affiliate Program
Jumia Kenya Affiliate Program Guide
Well, those who know about affiliate marketing will see a thing or two about cookies.
It’s like a bit of data that contains information about your referrals. Moreover, it helps your merchant remember that this particular referral clicked on your website last before making a purchase.
The good thing is that the cookie lifespan for Jumia’s affiliate program lasts for up to 30 days.
This means that, even if your referral doesn’t buy something from Jumia on the same day that they clicked on your affiliate link but do so at a later date within the 30 days lifespan of your cookie, you’d still get credited.
Related: JForce Kenya: Make money online as a jumia sales agent
How to get started?
To get started you need to:-
- Register as an affiliate with Jumia Kenya
- Create your affiliate links/banners
- Promote your affiliate links/banners on your website