Okash loan app is one of the best loan apps that provides credit to people living in Kenya. The loan app offers both personal and business loans of up to Ksh 60,000.
The loan business in Kenya is undoubtedly booming; this is due to the new entrant into the market called Okash. This article will show you how to get the Okash Loan that you need for your emergency.
What is Okash Loan App?
Okash loan app is a product of Opera Software a browser and also a Microloan service provider in Kenya. Although the Loan App is still in Beta Phase, the company is seeking to begin by providing loans for 100,000 Kenyans.
The Okash App can be found and downloaded only through the Google play store app. However, we are uncertain if there will be an option for USSD or IOS users.
This is where we say that if you are an iPhone user, you probably do not have many problems that require a loan.
Like many other loan apps in the country, Okash loans range from Ksh 500 and Ksh 10,000. Okash, however, plans to increase the loan limit to 500,000 on the upper side.
Must Read: Tala Loan App
Okash Loan App Download
Here is how to download and install Okash App.
- Open Google Play Store and search for “Okash” or you can click here to download it directly.
- Once, you have downloaded and installed the loan app, open it to create your account. (You will be required to input your mobile number, preferably Safaricom).
- Enter your details on the Okash application form, which is available on the App. Remember, It is quite essential to ensure that these details are correct.
Okash Loan Application Requirement
- Your Legal name
- The national ID number (applicants should be 20-55 years)
- The DOB (Date of birth)
- Your Education level
- Details of outstanding loans
- Marital status
- Monthly income
- Employment details
- Residential area
- Referee’s Legal name
- Referee’s Mobile Number
How to get a loan from Okash?
Upon completion, Okash loan app will determine your loan limit based on the details you have provided.
Up to this point, you need a loan so you can finish up the application by selecting a figure between your loan limit and the period that you wish to repay the loan.
To get a loan from Okash app
- Log into your Okash application to check your loan limit.
- Select the amount of loan you wish to borrow, preferable an amount lower than or equal to the loan limit
- Select the loan repayment period.
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” menu button at the bottom of the App.
- Congrats, you are good to go. Your loan amount will be disbursed shortly to your M-Pesa account.
Loans from Okash have a 14% interest rate such that every Ksh 1000 borrowed attracts an interest of Ksh 140. Ideally, the interest rate may be high, but your urgency of a loan will be fixed.
Have you tried Branch loan app today?
Okash Loan Repayment
It is simple to repay the loan you’ve taken from Okash loan app. All the steps are directly available within the App itself.
To repay your loan, open the App and select “Make a Repayment” button. This will take you directly to Mpesa menu.
Once on the M-Pesa Menu, fill in your details and Pin then pay. That is how simple it is to repay your loan from Okash.
If you are in business, you need to check out Stawi Loan App.
Okash App Loan Contacts
Do you need Okash loan contacts? Here is how to contact the loan provides:
The first way they can be reached is through email, [email protected] you can use your mobile number as the subject of your email.
Okash Frequently Asked Questions
These are the frequently asked questions about Okash loan app:
Okash Loan App is a Micro-lending mobile application of Opay a Fintech subsidiary of Opera group the maker of the popular Opera mini browser.
To apply for a loan, you need to download the Okash App from Google Play. The register on the App by following prompts. After that, you can apply for a loan.
Okash uses data from your phone such as M-Pesa messages and also the reason why you are borrowing. They also monitor how you repay their loans in order to increase your loan limit.
The maximum you can qualify for is Ksh. 500,000
Click here to get more information about Okash loan App.