Whether you are traveling to Kenya-Africa as a tourist for a safari in, or on business, or even going home as a Kenyan; kenya-africa.com provides you with all the information you need to know about:
- traveling to Kenya Africa
- local attractions
- Getting a visa
- where to stay while in the country
- local and international restaurants
- more about the different cultures and the Kenyan people
- Business and much more
Kenya remains the heart of African safari experience. For nature lovers from all over the world, Kenya is the primary travel destination in the East African region. While on a safari in Kenya, you will be able to see the big five – Lions, Buffalos, Leopards, Rhinos and Elephants. On top of that, there are hundreds of other species that you will enjoy to view in Kenya.
You will also experience the most spectacular views of the GREAT RIFT-VALLEY escarpments. If you are lucky enough, you just might get to witness one of the seven wonders of the world which is the great WildeBeest migration in Masai Mara national park.
Kenya is primarily known for animal safari, but summer vacation is at its best in Mombasa, a city on the eastern borderline, which is covered by some of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in Africa, protected by coral reefs that make the tropical clear blue waters ideal for swimming plus a host of other beach activities.
Economy and Business in Kenya-Africa
Kenya’s flora and fauna combined with a moderate climate offer tremendous opportunities for the tourism industry. As a result, tourism has become one of the leading foreign currency earners for the country. However, Agriculture is the dominant sector when it comes to exports. Kenya exports popular products to the rest of the world which include; Horticultural produce, fruits, coffee, and Tea.
Kenya is the business hub of east and central African region. Being a developing country, there is still a lot of untapped potentials for investors to exploit. In the past few years, there has been a steady growth in technology and telecom industry. What’s more, the construction boom in the major cities is still on an upward trend.
Read Also: Tourism in Kenya facts and figures
*Why is Kenya ideal for business?
- In 2007 the Kenya government set a goal to transform the country into an industrial economy leading to the development and upgrading of the local infrastructure
- Kenya has a young and educated workforce
- The ideal climate throughout the year
- Low cost of doing business
For more on doing business and investing in Kenya visit investment Kenya
kenya-Africa blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes and posting to kenya-africa.com Web site.
Facts About Kenya
- A few facts about Kenya. Kenya has; savannahs where the big five and other animals roam, equatorial forests, snow-capped Mt Kenya, searing deserts, cool highland retreats, beautiful Mombasa beaches, plus much more.
- Getting to Kenya – by air, sea, or by road; all the information you need,
- Getting to Kenya, by air is the fastest and most popular means, through the three international airports; but you can also take a cruise and dock on the port of Mombasa.
- Nairobi Kenya The City in The Sun
- Nairobi Kenya is the principal economic, and cultural centre of East Africa, and is one of the largest and fastest-growing cities in Africa.
- Mombasa Kenya’s Vacation Paradise
- If you are travelling to Kenya-Africa, make sure you visit Mombasa. Mombasa-Kenya is a city regarded as the paradise of East Africa and the main tourist destination in Africa.
- Kisumu Kenya
- Kisumu city is one of the cities in Kenya where the old breeds in with the new, where you will find the most affluent neighbourhoods with a huge girded mansion. you find this only by travelling to Kenya-Africa.
- Safari in Kenya safari in Kenya takes you to the heart of African safari experience, primarily a travel destination in the East African region.
- Safari Animals
- The BIG FIVE safari animals are the reason tourist visit Kenya, but there are other popular safari animals that are a must-see!
- Kenya National Parks
- Kenya National parks are a spectacular display of the best that nature has to offer
- Wildebeest Migration
The wildebeest migration is one of the greatest migrations on earth, a migration for survival where only the strong will survive, migration of millions of wildebeest (African Gnu) and other herbivores
More Facts about Kenya
- Great Rift Valley
- The Rift Valley is a geological and a geographical wonder of the world; a valley that stretches all the way from northern Syria and down south to Mozambique in East Africa.
- Mount Kenya
- Mount Kenya is the second tallest mountain in Africa and it stands tall with a snow-capped peak right in the middle of Kenya-Africa.
- Travel Tips to Kenya
- Travel tips to Kenya on a visa, safety the dos and don’ts while on a safari
- Accommodations in Kenya
- Accommodations in Kenya is in plenty ranging from five-star state of the art luxury hotels to a campsite in the jungle with wild animals or private villa.
- Kenyan Culture
- The culture in Kenya is one that is not easy to define, the culture is quite diverse from one tribe to another and it also varies greatly from one locality to another.
- Kenyan people
- With more than 42 different tribes each with its own dialect, there is no way you can you can describe Kenyan people as one monolithic group