The KCB Foundation Scholarships offers secondary education sponsorship for students who are bright but needy. The program provides a full sponsorship to the students for the 4 years of secondary education and targets more than 1000 beneficiaries every year.
In order to qualify for the KCB foundation scholarship, the applicant must come from a needy home and must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination. One must also have a calling latter to a national or county/ex-county secondary school.
KCB KCB Foundation Scholarships
Benefits of the KCB Foundation Scholarship
The scholarship covers the following;
- Full school and tuition fees for four years.
- Personal effects such as books and other learning materials as well as assistive technology for students with a disability.
- Quarterly one-on-one mentor-ship sessions with KCB branch staff and an annual holiday mentor-ship program.
- Internship and employment opportunities during and after the university studies.
KCB Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- The scholarship program is only open to applicants who sat their KCPE exams this year.
- One must have attained the prescribed county cut off marks
- The applicant must come from a needy background.
- The applicant must have sat his/her KCPE exam in a public primary school and have a calling letter a public National/ Provincial/ ex-County secondary school.
How to Apply
- Scholarship forms may be downloaded here or can also be obtained by visiting the nearest KCB Bank branches countrywide.
- Fill the form in full and attach all the necessary documents and then submit the form to the nearest KCB Bank branch in your county.
- Purpose to attend an interview on 16th December 2019 in the county where you did your KCPE exam.
- Kindly note that the application form is only available until 15th December 2019. For more details, visit the KCB branch nearest to you or the KCB website.
Other similar scholarships opportunities
- Afya Elimu fund loan: How to apply.
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarship.
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships for Kenyan Students.
- Top Education Sponsors in Kenya
- Urban Kenyans Scholarships Award for intentional students.
- Zawadi Africa Education Fund: Girl Scholarship in Kenya.