Opesa loan app offers safe credit loans to M-Pesa users. Opesa is a loan product of Tenspot Kenya Limited which is a local company based in Nairobi Kenya. Opesa app provides fast unsecured credit loans straight to your M-Pesa account.
The loan offers chapchap loans of between Ksh 500 and Ksh 30,000 at an interest rate of 12% APR ( Annual Percentage Rate) with zero service fees.
Opesa app is currently ranked second on the Google Play store. The app provides fast credit loans of up to Ksh 30,000 straight to your Mpesa account.
As a matter of fact, Opesa being a quick loan app is only depended on interest rates. which means that it charges extra fees such as service fees.
Users are only required to download and install the loan app and thereafter fill a questionnaire and then apply for a loan. So how does Opesa work? Let’s see.
- How Opesa loan app works.
- How to download and install the Opesa loan app.
- Opesa chapchap loan registration and application
- And finally, how to contact Opesa
Opesa App: How Does it Work?
Opesa loan app works by collecting data from your phone in the following ways.
- Through the questionnaires, you fill up when applying for your first loan. The data collected include Your personal name, Date of birth, National ID, mobile phone number and other biodata.
- Through app usages such as asking for clarification, participating in competitions and any other promotional activities offered within the app.
- Lastly, the Opesa loan app also gets to read:
- Your contacts details
- Access your Facebook timeline and other social media sites you’re using in addition to reading your private messages on Whatsapp and any other messaging platform
This data is then used by the loan provider to determine your credit score and hence the loan limit in addition to identifying you and your financial capabilities.
Similarly, the data collected may also be used for loan collection and reporting to CRB Kenya just in case you default on your loan.
How to Download and Install Opesa Loan App
- Open Google Play or click here to go to play store directly.
- Search, download and install the Opesa app.
- Open your loan app and register using your Safaricom number.
- Fill in the form provided by answering a few personal questions and your good to go.
How to Increase your Opesa App Loan Limit.
It is actually heard to increase your loan limit with this app because of the bureaucracy of the app itself.
Remember, for you to qualify for a loan you have to feed the app with tons of information ranging from your personal bio-data to your family and sometimes next of kin.
So, what is the best way to increase your loan Limit? Here, are some of the methods I have personally used for all loan app.
- Delete the app – After you have repaid all your loans and you’re sure you’ve settled everything with the app uninstall it. Why? They still have your records with them, so, next time let them look for you with a promise.
- Keep your Mpesa transaction messages. – After you’ve deleted the app, start saving your Mpesa messages.
- Update your phone to the latest apps.
- Use your phone more frequently either via calls and SMS’s just to prove that you’re indeed human and not a robot.
You can click here to learn more about increasing your loan limit not only on this loan app but other mobile loan lending apps as well.
Related: FlashPesa loan app download and application – New
That is it, next time when you need a loan from any of the loan apps, simply download and log into the loan app, and then, let the app do all the magic for you.
How to Contact Opesa
If you wish to contact Opesa, you may do so in one of the following ways.
- Directly in the app via the contact us section.
- On their active social media platforms such as Facebook.
- You can also contact them directly their landline phone on +254-207650999
- Lastly, via Whatsapp on +254758706946.
Opesa customer care representatives can also be reached via email on email@example.com or on Google Play store via the app review section.
Nevertheless, if at all anyone of the above steps ain’t working for you, try visiting their offices at Ring Road Parklands, Building: Apollo Center, Sarit Centre Nairobi.