Opesa loan app is a loan product of Tenspot Kenya Limited which is a local company based in Nairobi Kenya. In this post we’re going to show you;
- How Opesa loan app works.
- How to download and install Opesa loan app.
- Opesa chapchap loan registration and application
- And finally, how to contact Opesa
Tenspot Kenya Limited offer chapchap loans of between Ksh 500 and Ksh 30,000 at an interest rate of 12% APR( Annual Percentage Rate) with zero service fees.
Users are only required to download and install the loan app and thereafter fill a questionnaire and then apply for a loan. So how does Opesa work? Let’s see
Opesa Loan App: How does it work?
Opesa loan app works by collecting data from your phone in the following ways.
- Through the questionnaires, you fill up when applying for your first loan. The data collected include Your personal name, Date of birth, National ID, mobile phone number and other biodata.
- Through app usages such as asking for clarification, participating in competitions and any other promotional activities offered within the app.
- Lastly, the app also gets to read:
- Your contacts details
- Access your Facebook timeline and other social media sites you’re using in addition to reading your private messages on Whatsapp and any other messaging platform
This data is then used by the loan provider to determine your credit score and hence the loan limit in addition to identifying you and your financial capabilities.
Similarly, the data collected may also be used for loan collection and reporting to CRB Kenya just in case you default on your loan.
How to download and install Opesa loan app
- Open Google Play or click here to go to play store directly.
- Search, download and install Opesa app.
- Open your loan app and register using your Safaricom number.
- Fill in the form provided by answering a few personal questions and your good to go.
How to increase your Opesa app loan limit.
It is actually heard to increase your loan limit with this app because of the bureaucracy of the app itself. Remember, for you to qualify for a loan you have to feed the app with tons of information ranging from your personal biodata to your family and sometimes next of kin.
So, what is the best way to increase your loan Limit? Here, are some of the methods I have personally used for all loan app.
How to grow your loan limit
- Delete the app – After you have repaid all your loans and you’re sure you’ve settled everything with the app uninstall it. Why? They still have your records with them, so, next time let them look for you with a promise.
- Keep your Mpesa transaction messages. – After you’ve deleted the app, start saving your Mpesa messages.
- Update your phone to the latest apps.
- Use your phone more frequently either via calls and SMS’s just to prove that you’re indeed human and not a robot.
That is it, next time when you need a loan from any of the loan apps, simply download and log into the loan app, and then, let the app do all the magic for you.
How to contact Opesa
If you wish to contact Opesa, you may do so directly in the app besides their active social media platforms like Facebook.
You can also contact them directly their landline phone on +254-207650999 or via Whatsapp on +254758706946.
Opesa customer care representatives can also be reached via email on [email protected] or on Google Play store via the app review section. Lastly, if at all any one of the above steps ain’t working for you, try visiting their offices at Ring Road Parklands, Building: Apollo Center, Sarit Centre Nairobi.