Tala is the number 1 finance app in The Philippines. With low fees and a flexible repayment plan, you can download the Tala Philippines mobile app and then register. The app is available in windows and android devices.
The best part about the app is that you get to instantly reapply for another Tala loan immediately you repay your previous loan. The tala Philippines loan interest rates are 11% for payment every week within 21 days or 15% for payment in full within 30 days.
Tala Philippines application
You only need an android or windows smartphone to qualify for tala loan.
Tala Philippines loan application procedure
To apply for a loan, you need to have an account where you will be able to receive your money. And for our post, I would recommend using Coins.ph
- Visit the Coins.ph website to create an account. ( Ensure that the email address and mobile number used for registration of Tala and Coins are the same).
- Open the Tala app on your mobile device and click on the “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the fields provided with the correct details, submit the information for processing and wait for loan approval.
- Choose your mode of payment. For our case is Coins.ph but you can choose from any one of the following remittance centres
- LBC Pera Padala
- Bank deposit.
You may also like: 8 ways to increase your loan limit
How to repay your Tala loan
To repay your Tala Philippines loan;
- Open the Tala app and click on the “Make a Payment” button.
- Enter the amount to be paid and click on the “Submit Payment” tab.
- An SMS will be sent to you immediately from NXSMS/COINS.ph containing a link and unique reference number.
- Click on this link from your SMS folder and choose your preferred mode of repayment.
- A reference number which is valid for only 8 hours, will be sent to you again via email or SMS.
- Present the reference number to the teller and settle your loan using one of your preferred payment methods. Once the payment is complete, a notification will be sent to you via SMS and the Tala app