iPesa loan app offers reliable and safe credit loans to Mpesa. Currently, the iPesa app is ranked as the number one loan app in Kenya on Google Playstore.
In this article, I am going to show you how to install the iPesa loan app and how iPesa loan app works. I will also show you how to apply for a loan the right way.
iPesa loan is a new app that is locally based and owned by 0some Fintech company based in Nairobi.
Without much to say, let’s see how the loan app works and get you your first loan right away.
How does iPesa Loan App Work?
Just like any other loan app that we know, iPesa app uses a machine-learning algorithm to determine your creditworthiness. It scans your phone looking for proof of information about you, and your ability to repay their loan on time.
Before you read on, we have other loan apps in Kenya that we think you may be interested in.
iPesa Loan App Download
Here is how to download iPesa loan app and apply for a loan.
- Open Google Playstore to download and install the app.
- Open the app and then, register using your Safaricom SIM card number.
- Grant the app permission to access your contact list and SMS folder.
- Click to get a one time password that will be used for feature logins.
- Apply for a loan and wait for iPesa to do their magic.
That was easy, ha? Although the loan application process is easy, It is important to realise that you must have a good credit history with CRB Kenya. Why is this important?
As soon as you have installed the app, it goes straight into the action, checking and verifying your information against the CRB database. Even though this may seem like a lot of time, you need not worry as the apps operate in real-time.
Now that you have understood the process, what are their loan limits and loan interest rates?
iPesa Loan Limit
Being new in a highly competitive market, iPesa provides a minimum of Ksh 500 to fist time loan applicants. Nonetheless, your loan limit is set to grow up to a maximum of Ksh 50,000 if you perform well on your first loan. By performing well in this regard, we mean loan repayment on time.
Okay, moving forward, iPesa loans attract an interest rate of 12% APR which is simply 12% times the loaned amount.
How to contact iPesa
There are several ways you can contact the iPesa support team.
- On social media platform – Through their active Facebook page
- In-app – open the loan app and see the contact us section.
- Via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Google play store under the apps review section.
- On mobile phone via 0757 222 979
Lastly, You may also be interested in other similar loan apps like
That is all there is to know about the iPesa loan app. let us here your loan experiences in the comment section below.