In need of quick cash, look no further, Afrikaloan Kenya App provides you with convenient and fast loans, allowing you to get money online directly in your M-Pesa account.
With the Afrikaloan Kenya mobile app, you will be able to receive financial support wherever you are, at any time!
Good credit history is the easiest way to ensure fast loans at any point in time.
Improving your credit history is easy – simply download the app, take out loans and pay them back in time.
Afrikaloan offers loans from KSh 500 to KSh 50,000 (maximum is USD 550 equivalent) and the loan repayment terms are up to 52 weeks.
This however also means that clients can pay earlier than repayment due date.
Annual interest ranges from 10% – 182.5% with an equivalent monthly interest of 0.8%-15.2%, depending on your loan option.
There are no extra fees or commissions and no collateral necessary.
Interest rates are determined by a number of factors, including your repayment history and the cost of lending for Afrikaloan.
Standard SMS, payment system (M-Pesa) commission and data charges by your mobile carrier may apply.
How Afrikaloan Kenya app works
Why choose the Afrikaloan Kenya App?
1. Simple and Convenient to use
Three easy steps of getting an online loan:
1. Download the app
2. Apply for a loan
3. After approval, receive the money on your M-Pesa account
2. Why people choose AfrikaLoan
– It’s an online app, you simply just install the app and fill in a short application form, whenever and wherever you are.
– Fast processing in that you can get an instant online loan as soon as you’ll require financial assistance.
– Low-interest fees and flexible loan repayment terms with no hidden fees or charges.
– All personal data is encrypted to protect your privacy and is never shared with third parties.
– AfrikaLoan App customer support team is always ready to answer your question on Facebook and via email.
Tip on how interest rates are calculated:
For example, if you are issued with a loan in the amount of KSh 2,000 for 7 days at a rate of 2.4% per day, including the day of issue. The total interest you pay for this loan will be KSh 384.
Mobile loan apps are gaining popularity in Kenya because of quick and convenient access to money whenever people need it. Install the app and apply for a loan now!