Berry loan app is the newest mobile loan app in the market that provides instant loan to individuals and businesses at low-interest rates.
Berry Kenya doesn’t have much information on its website. Little is known about this company coz they don’t have a physical office and address. They are only available online on their active Facebook page and on Google Playstore at the app review section.
So, in case you have any troubles with the app and wish to contact them, kindly do so on their Facebook page or on Playstore at the apps review section.
However, based on reviews, feedbacks, and user experiences on Playstore and Facebook fan page, we can confidently say that the loan app is legit and therefore we at Urbankenyans give it a clean bill of health.
Berry Kenya claims to provides instant unsecured loans with a low service fee that ranges from 8% to 15%. The loans have different durations between 3 to 30 days. So, let’s jump in and get you a loan.
How does Berry loan app work?
Just like any other loan app, Berry app uses the machine learning algorithm to validate your identity and also to determine your loan limit and creditworthiness.
After installation, of course with your permission, the app, scans and reads data on your phone. It reads information such as;
- Mpesa transactions messages
- Phonebook records
- Speed dial
- Mobile-phone usage patterns
- Airtime reloads and usage
- And, lastly, it checks your voice call patterns.
You may also like List of Mobile Loan Apps in Kenya (That Actually Work)
How do I get a loan from Berry loan app?
- On your mobile phone, open Google Playstore and search for Berry.
- Download and install the app, but first, read the terms and conditions.
- Once you’ve installed the app, open it and proceed straight to registration.
- Enter the information required truthfully and login once your registration process is successful.
- To apply for a loan, Click on the “App Now” button and then, select your loan amount and repayment options.
- If approved, the loan amount will be credited straight to your M-pesa account.
To increase your credit limit follow the instructions written in the previous post on how to raise your loan limit. I have applied those rules several times on different loan apps, and they have worked for me 100%. You too can try.
How Do I Repay My Loan?
To repay your berry loan via M-pesa, use Mpesa paybill number 977888 and your mobile phone as the account number.
Lastly, use the app to your own advantage. In the meantime, let’s hear your user experiences and feedback in the comments section below. In addition to the above, If this post proves insightful to you, kindly share it on Facebook or Twitter via the share buttons below.