Senti loan app is a product of Roamtech Solutions, a locally based micro-credit finance company in Kenya that provides hassle-free loans to its users at no extra costs.
The loan app is simple and easy to use. But we are not here to praise the loan app. We are here to see how Senti works and how we can get an emergency loan fast. Moving forward, let’s see how the loan app works.
How Senti Loan App Works
Senti is not as complicated as other loan apps available on the market. As you can see, the loan app is only 10 MB’ s in size and with over 100+ downloads and a rating of 4.1 on Google Play store, it is evident that the app is popular, convenient, easy and lastly, fast to use.
Tired of downloading loan apps on your phone? See, How to increase your loan limit on any mobile loan app that you have installed.
Just like many other loan apps on the market, Senti loan apk uses a machine-learning algorithm to determine your creditworthiness and hence your loan limit. In other words, to decide whether to give you a loan or not.
Also read: List of Emergency loans in Kenya
In order to function flawlessly on your smartphone, Senti loan app download requires Android version 4.4 and above. Here is how it works. Borrowing from Senti is as easy as 123, all you need is your National ID and phone number.
Senti Loan Application Procedure
- Download and install Senti from the Google Play store.
- Open the loan app to register with your details.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to you to activate your account.
- Close and open the loan app again to apply for a loan as per the assigned loan limit.
- Once your details are checked and verified, the loan amount will be disbursed immediately to your M-Pesa account. ( Not immediately, 24 hrs)
That was easy, what about the interest rate? How does Senti charge interest? Well, there is only one way to find out. And that is in the next section below.
Loan interest rate and fees
The minimum loan amount of money one can borrow from the Senti loan app which is Ksh 1,500. Moreso, Senti charges two types of interest rates on all loans depending on the loan duration or repayment period.
For example, a 14-day loan attracts a one time fee of 10%-15% whereas a 30-day loan attracts a flat interest rate of 15%.
Related: How to Fuliza M-Pesa 4 steps with pictures.
Other Services offered by the loan app
With Senti loan app, you can also:
- Buy airtime at no extra cost.
- Buy goods and services and pay within the loan app.
How to Pay Senti Loan
Now that you have your loan, how do you repay the loan back? You can repay the loan amount via the following ways;
- Through the app by clicking on the “Pay Loan Menu” and following the inbuilt system prompts.
- Via Mpesa through the Senti Pay bill number 517910 and using your phone number as the account number starting with 2547…
How to Contact Senti
Senti isn’t your average loan app, if you wish to contact them you can do so over one of the following channels.
- Direct phone call via the Senti loan contact number+254-712-517-910.
- On the app itself via the help section
- Lastly, On Google Play store via the app review section.
Other similar loan apps like Senti include:
- Berry loan app application and download the 2019 update.
- iPesa loan app application and download.
- List of quick loans in Kenya.
- Opesa loan app download and loan application.
- Loanbee loan app Download
- FlashPesa Loan App Download – New
All things said, Urban Kenyans do not offer loans, we only provide information regarding the best loan apps currently available in the market.
That said, if this post intrigues you, why don’t you go ahead and hit the share button. This post will be automatically shared on your social media platform.
In the meantime, let us we hear your Senti loan app experiences in the comments section below?