PesaFlash Loan App is the newest instant mobile loan app in Kenya. The loan app offers both personal and business loans which are fast, affordable, and easy to apply.
Applying for a loan on PesaFlash is as easy as 123. This is because you do not need any form of paperwork or collateral as security.
Once your loan is approved on the app, the loan app is immediately and directly transferred to your Mpesa account. We are not here to praise nor sale the app, let us get you a loan in the shortest time possible.
But hey! Wait a minute! Let’s hit the pause button and rewind. Is PesaFlash not the same company that provides instant loans the same as the FlashPesa loan app?
Well, to make things clear, these are two different companies. The name swap is just but a clever marketing ploy that is used by one company or the other to increase sales.
And as Things stand. Both apps are popular, rank among top 10 loan apps on Play store and lastly, trending at the same time. Just like Ciru Muruiki and Ciku Muiruri 🙂 Confused?
What is PesaFlash Loan App?
Currently, the loan app has over 100,000+ installs on google play store and is rated 4.6 by a total of 1,301 users.
PesaFlash loan app requires a minimum Android version of 4.0.3 and up and takes a small size of 13 Mb to download and install. (Dependent on device type and memory).
Related: 10 Personal loan apps in Kenya.
How PesaFlash Loan App Works.
How to apply for a loan on the PesaFlash app.
- Download and install the PesaFlash loan app from the Google Play Store or here
- Sign up or register using your M-Pesa phone number.
- Provided the necessary info such as your ID number and other bio-data ( Basic details).
- Verify your identity via the app in-built system prompts.
- Next, submit your profile for review and verification.
- If verified, open the loan app to apply for a loan.
PesaFlash Loan Application Requirements
- Kenyan Citizen.
- Safaricom line valid for 6 months
- Original National ID number
- 21 years and up of age.
PesaFlash Loan Amount, Interest Rates and Fees.
With PesaFlash loan app, you can get personalized or business loans starting from Ksh 2,000 up to 50,000 depending on your credit score and loan eligibility.
As a matter of fact, loan interest rate varies depending on the loanee/borrower’s credit score, loan amount and duration. The maximum interest rate for PesaFlash is 16% APR with zero service fee.
Related: Opesa loan app download and application.
How to Repay PesaFlashPesa Loan via M-Pesa?
- Open your M-Pesa SIM toolkit and navigate the “Lipa Na M-Pesa” Menu option.
- Select the Paybill menu item.
- Next, enter the FlashPesa Paybill number 623333.
- Under the account number section, use your M-Pesa number.
- Next, enter your repayment amount and follow the M-Pesa system prompts to complete your transaction.